As we continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic, we have important reminders and information for our residents. First, your safety and security are our utmost priority. Please visit the CDC’s website for the latest information on how you can protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Please utilize our online rent payment system for upcoming April rents. If you are not already set up for online payments, please contact your property manager or call our offices at 605-444-0400, and we will help you. If you cannot pay online, please mail your rent payment to our office: LPM Property Management, 101 S. Main, Suite 400, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104 or contact your property manager for options.
- There are also resources available if you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. The City of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation and local businesses have established the One Sioux Falls Fund to help residents in the Sioux Falls MSA (Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook and Turner counties) avoid evictions and financial hardships if they are unable to work due to COVID-19. An online application is available here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your property manager or call our office at 605-444-0400. We are here to help you.
- Reminder, our main LPM Property Management office and our on-site residential management office at Brentwood Apartments and The Palms Apartments are closed to in-person visits. We are still here to answer your questions over the phone, and our emergency number will also continue to be staffed after hours.
- We will continue our additional cleaning and sanitation of common areas for the foreseeable future. This is being done both by contracted cleaners and by our LPM staff.
- To protect you and our maintenance staff, all work order requests will be screened. We will not be entering locations where a resident is ill, has recently been ill or has been exposed to someone who has or potentially has COVID-19. If you are ill and need assistance, we will work with area medical experts on how to best assist you.
- Many of our residents are home more than usual. If you have a concern about noise, your neighbors or the property, please submit it in writing to your property manager, and we will address it promptly.
Please continue to stay safe during this unique time and don’t hesitate to contact us at any time if you have specific questions.
The LPM Property Management Team
LPM Property Management
101 S. Main
Sioux Falls, SD, 57104