Hello, first we hope this finds you safe and healthy as we all continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. You are a valued resident, and your safety is our priority.
We have some important reminders and information for you:
COVID-19 Resources for LPM Residents:
We have added a page on our website with information for you regarding COVID-19. This includes the latest information from the CDC and the South Dakota Department of Health, as well as important resources for you if you are facing financial difficulty. Visit COVID-19 Resources.
- Please utilize our online rent payment system for upcoming May rents. If you are not already set up for online payments, please contact your property manager or call our offices at 605-444-0400, and we will help you. If you cannot pay online, please mail your rent payment to our office: LPM Property Management, 101 S. Main, Suite 400, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104 or contact your property manager for options. Brentwood Apartments residents may also utilize the on-site payment drop box.
- There are resources available if you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. The City of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation and local businesses have established the One Sioux Falls Fund to help residents in the Sioux Falls MSA (Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook and Turner counties) pay rent if they are unable to work due to COVID-19. An online application is available here and also on the COVID-19 page on our website.
- Please communicate with us - we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your property manager or call our office at 605-444-0400.
- Reminder, our main LPM Property Management office and our on-site residential management office at Brentwood Apartments are closed to in-person visits. We are still here to answer your questions over the phone, and our emergency number will also continue to be staffed after hours.
- We will continue our additional cleaning and sanitation of common areas for the foreseeable future. This is being done both by contracted cleaners and by our LPM staff.
- To protect you and our maintenance staff, we are handling only emergency maintenance requests at this time. Please contact us if you have questions on how we can assist you. If you have a maintenance need, please use our online request form.
Please continue to stay safe during this unique time and do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have specific questions.
The LPM Property Management Team
LPM Property Management
101 S. Main
Sioux Falls, SD, 57104